Thursday 18 August 2011

Birthday Session

To celebrate getting older I revisited an old project thats been on the go pretty much since I moved to North Wales


Its highball, but its also quite hard which was the main reason its holding out so long. That and its a bit of a pain to get to, hence I haven't visited for about 6 years.


How did I compare to my younger self?

Previous high point: 3 hand moves

Birthday highpoint: 5 hand moves. Crucially past all the eng6 moves and only 4 eng5 to the easy ground above.


Young skin only took 3 goes to get to this point too..





However, that was probably my weakness and inaccuracy. This time I got over 10 proper goes out the old pads. The Key advantage to my older frame is a proper core which just made things feel Easier.


I should have topped it that day, but suprise at finding myself so high, the solitary pad, and a mindblank on what my feet should be doing thwarted me.


Once the finger pads return and I can Find a spotter willing to drag an extra crashpad Its going to go down!


Its alright this getting older business.

No comments:

Post a Comment