Wednesday 13 October 2010

Breaking the Surface - Take Two


My Beloved wife allowed me some head space this weekend. Despite the rather strong winds I sped forth straight to the Marchlyn road. The scientific application of both feet allowed me to open the car door and I started my crawl to Craig Marchlyn Bach. Strong winds was a little bit of an understatement as you coud proably kite jump with a carrier bag that day. However, once in the lee of the llyn the wind dropped to a more managable bluster and I could enjoy my surroundings.
My Initial target for the day was a chimney I spotted high on the crag, pictured below.

Once again, Craine's law struck and it turned out to be 10ft high and full of unpleasantness. In the end, just to be out on the hill under cobalt blue skies was reward enough.

But later on, some new boulders made my aquaintence!
watch this space..
(Happy face)

No comments:

Post a Comment