Wednesday 25 May 2011

Another Crack..

Another trip to the crack house and Receding hair line went down, see here in all its chalked up glory:





(note the clash stunt pad half over the mat and slope, 2 normal mats abutted should be fine..)


A better foot sequence and the belief my fingers were stronger seemed to do the trick. Start off the undercut inside Barred to the Bone and the flatty seen on the arete and follow the seam to glory. You dont use the foot block or cam the crack, but it feels a pretty natural, non eliminaty problem. V5/6 maybe, no Idea..


On to Toe bar, and got offthe ground a couple of times, but its still hard from here. I started thinking, esoteric technique or not, this was still quite hard, then Crack!


Mid Allez, my foot made the same noise my wrist did when I trashed it on a sloper, basically it gave in and noisily let go of its own accord, the Wuss!


Bit sore today but seems to still do what I want it to, might leave Toe Bar tho' as I can't be bothered to enter a specific training bout.


Should be climbing with a rope at the weekend! happy joy joy

No comments:

Post a Comment